"As State Representative, I will work to protect the people I represent and not special interest groups."
To keep the House District 15 blue, we need you to join our campaign. Here are a few ways you can pitch in:
Boundaries of the 15th district are: 77th/80th to the north, Jackson Ave to the east, Platte Purchase/Bell Dr to the west, and Englewood and the southern boundary of Gladstone to the south.
For more information about voting in Clay County visit: www.ClayCoElections.com
For 2020 voting options visit: www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri
11/03/2020 General Election Information and Deadlines
- 09/22/20 Absentee/Mail-In Voting begins
- 10/07/20 Last Day to Register in order to be eligible to vote
- 10/21/20 Last Day Absentee/Mail-In Ballot applications can be received
- Absentee voting will be available at the Clay County Annex
- 1901 NE 48th St., Kansas City, MO 64118
- 10/19 – 10/23 M-F, 8am – 5pm
- 10/24 Sat 9am-1pm
- 10/26—10/30 M-F, 8am – 5pm
- 10/31 Sat, 9am-1pm
- Masks will be required